Transport and Logistics Risk Consulting
Global supply chains and transport systems form the backbone of the global economy, fueling trade, consumption and economic growth. Lean and agile processes combined with geographical concentration of production have made transportation networks more intricate. Most significantly, they've also changed customer risk profiles.
This calls for risk consulting, training and risk management programs that are tailored to your needs. And this is where our specialized team of transport and logistics experts is at hand to help.
How We Can Help You
We use a powerful suite of tools to evaluate your transport and logistics risks:
- StorEv@l provides a quick and sharp lookout on storage conditions of any cargo in stock or transit, worldwide.
- CargoEv@l is our reference tool for easier, faster and clearer relationships between all parties involved in the insurance process.
- SeaEv@l delivers advice on the hazards any ship can expect on a voyage or in a particular zone at a specific time of the year.
- In addition, our innovative Connected Cargo solution helps you identify and bridge gaps in the end-to-end cargo supply chain by leveraging data collected from state-of-the art sensors installed in standard shipping containers.
An enhanced and more accurate end-to-end transport value chain thanks to:
- Storage risk analysis
- Project cargo technical support
- Real-time tracking services