Environmental Liability Risk Consulting
How Can We Help
We conduct risk surveys to assess environmental liability exposure. They focus on:
- environmental sensitivity of the site
- environmental impacts under normal / abnormal operation taking into account prevention and protection measures in place
- consequences of a major environmental loss and recommendations to mitigate the risk
- residual risk if recommendations are implemented
Our environmental risk report includes mapping (potential pollution vectors for each location) and an action plan with recommendations. Our web-based self-assessment tool lets you extend this analysis to a larger set of non-surveyed locations.
Annual stewardship meeting and benchmarking
- Synthetic analysis of environmental risk, indicating the most sensitive sites
- Summary of recommendations, including the estimate of the maximum possible environmental loss
- List of investments deemed necessary for risks mitigation, ranked by priority
You get a quantified view of your company’s insurable environmental exposures. We also support your risk management team by developing a dedicated action plan based on the potential issues at each of your locations.