Energy Liability Insurance
Risk consultants providing comprehensive risk management solutions based on an understanding of client business priorities and goals.Learn More
Our coverages are tailored to the variety of risks energy companies face at all phases of the process, from exploration through to production. We offer protection for onshore and offshore energy risks, either separately or as a combined offering on a:
- Primary or excess basis
- Claims-made or occurrence basis
Benefits and Services
- Recognized market leaders for energy insurance
- Flexible underwriting
- In-house engineering and risk management services
- Market leading claims service
- Global footprint
- In the upstream sector, our clients conduct seismic surveys to find resources, drill oil and gas wells and construct production infrastructure.
- In the midstream sector, our clients own or operate oil and gas pipelines and/or storage facilities, as well as transmission and distribution infrastructure.
- In the downstream sector, our clients own or operate power plants, energy utilities, refineries and petrochemical plants.
- Our clients also include contractors working in any/all of these sectors including those engaged in dismantling and removing property that has reached the end of its useful life.
- Our clients range from sole traders operating from a single site to leading national/multinational companies operating worldwide.