Downstream Onshore Energy and Power Insurance
Risk consultants providing comprehensive risk management solutions based on an understanding of client business priorities and goals.Learn More
Coverages provided to the onshore assets of our clients include but not limited to:
- All risk property damage
- Boiler explosion/machinery breakdown
- Resulting time element caused by a vapour cloud explosion, fire, or a natural catastrophe such as wind, earthquake and flood.
Benefits and Services
Our underwriting is based on prudent product development through the application of appropriate technical underwriting discipline.
Our focus is to be a globally recognized market leader providing specialty lines products and services for the Energy sector. You will experience the highest levels of customer service from our team of highly experienced underwriters, engineers and claim staff through our expertise, trust and transparency
- Recognized market leaders for energy insurance
- Flexible underwriting
- Property loss prevention services from AXA XL Risk Consulting, as well as specialist risk engineering for power utilities and oil and gas
- Market leading claims service
- Global footprint
Proactive attitude towards claims
We write accounts varying from single locations to multinational companies with a global spread of risk.
- Electric utilities principally engaged in generating, transmitting or distributing electric power
- Electric utilities include investor-owned utilities, publicly owned utilities, municipalities or cooperatives
- Additionally: refineries, petrochemical plants, gas companies, pipelines and storage terminals.