Construction Risk Engineering Services
Our construction risk engineering and loss prevention services include:
- Casualty Project consultations and assessments: We’ll partner with you to identify safety, health and general liability exposures, helping you avoid additional costs or project delays. We can assess general conditions or give you a customized, issue-specific assessment.
- Employee Development – With our partner ERI Safety Video, we provide rapid delivery of relevant and timely safety meeting resource rentals, free for AXA XL clients.
- Safety Data & Analytics – We’ve partnered with Predictive Solutions, the firm behind the SafetyNet modeling application that helps companies predict the likelihood, frequency and location of workplace injuries.
- Driver & Fleet Safety Programs – Our risk engineers help you develop driver training and fleet safety programs that match your business needs and help you maintain DOT compliance.
- Online Safety Training – Our partnership with ClickSafety, a leader in on-line safety training for the construction industry, delivers up-to-date content and helps you manage employee compliance training and development.
- Project Consultation/Assessments – Consultants identify safety, health, and general liability exposures, helping you avoid additional costs or project delays. We can assess general conditions or give you a customized, issue-specific assessment.
- Risk Resource – This internet-based portal delivers vital risk management and safety information to your team at their desks or in the field. Full of useful tools and strategies, Risk Resource helps keep your people safe, healthy and productive.
- Safety Compliance Training –We can help you develop your training program or deliver training to you in the most cost-effective manner. We team with leading subject matter experts to deliver safety training tailored to your needs and circumstances; from the tried-and-true to the latest innovations.
- Property Builders Risk Engineering Risk Surveys: Our experienced, professional risk engineers conduct detailed engineering surveys at project locations to identify potential areas of risk for property loss and business interruption.
- SDI Risk Engineering: Our risk engineering team draws from field project management and SDI experience to help improve your overall cost of risk. We provide consultation, training and best practices including:
- SDI Program startup/management
- Implementing key controls, including benchmarking
- Sub prequalification
- Quality management
- Project Reviews
- Lessons learned and claims trends training
- Emerging trends/issues
- Default management/mitigation
- Claims management, documentation, and resolution
ENR 400 Contractors and large projects
BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- Deep industry knowledge
- Dedicated risk engineering consultants