Protect and Assist - Accident & Business Travel Insurance
We’ll protect your client’s people when things go wrong, at home or abroad, with our personal accident and travel insurance. Our flexible coverage is tailored to the individual client needs and can include:
- Death, permanent or temporary disablement tailored to business needs.
- Cover for all employees, with no pre-existing conditions exclusion.
- Cover for all trades, occupations or activities.
- All countries included, even those in disturbed areas (except where restricted by law)
- Evacuation cover following any cause, including terrorism and natural disaster.
- No excess – unless specifically agreed with clients.
- Bespoke claims handling and quick claims settlements - small baggage and money losses usually settled within 24 hours.
- Compliant global programmes tailored to suit business needs
Click here to access our quick and easy online quote and bind system.
- Multinational corporations
- Small, medium, and large employers
- Financial institutions
- Educational institutions
- Affinity groups – sports teams, unions, clubs, societies & volunteer groups
- Airlines, cruise lines, travel agencies, and tour operators
Benefits and Services
Reducing and preventing risks
Our expert advisors and services help your clients identify and reduce the risks their employees will face before travel. These services include:
- Travel risk policy: we can help review your client’s travel risk policy, or put one together for them.
- Pre-travel medical assessment: for employees going overseas for long periods.
- Essential information storage: secure storage for travel and health information.
- Pre-travel medical and security expert advice: on the phone and online.
- Detailed preparation reports: for current ‘high risk’ areas or perils.
Support when and where people need it
We’ll offer practical help and support for employees while they’re abroad, to ensure that our client’s employees get the help they need if an incident does occur. These services include:
- Crisis response: expert medical and security crisis response and evacuation.
- Home emergency response: help if something goes wrong at home.
- Identity theft helpline: advice and help to minimise the impact of identity fraud.
- Corporate reputation protection: engagement of crisis management consultant to help manage a crisis and safeguard your business’s reputation.
- Emergency cash advance: in the event of an emergency.
- Lost baggage location: helping you find lost bags and tickets.
- Counselling and emotional support: 24/7 access to qualified counsellors when things don’t go to plan.
- State benefit advice: help with navigating local health and welfare systems.
- Online GP appointments: we can arrange convenient consultations with an experienced doctor and offer support to those posted overseas for longer durations. Second medical opinion: supported by telemedicine and radiology where necessary.
- Emergency communication: we’ll make sure messages get through in an emergency.
- Family liaison officer: keeping loved ones informed in a crisis.
Additional services available:
- Crisis and response planning
- Close protection bodyguard services
- High-risk area preparation
- Travel awareness training
- Concierge services
- Specialist traveller risk management – for specific groups
- Bespoke medical country reports
- Meet and greet service
Our support and response partners
- Travel assistance and medical support providers Healix International and International Medical Group (IMG)
- Leading security consultants, Drum Cussac and S-RM
- Health and wellbeing specialists, Morneau Shepell
The Protect & Assist mobile app enables you to:
- Access urgent assistance in a medical or security situation
- Access detailed Country Advice including Emergency Contacts, Travel Risk Advice and Country Risk Rating
- Consider our pre travel Checklist
- “Check In” to tell people you are safe including your location
- Notify us of a claim
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.