Additional Risk Engineering Services
- Thermography: While your facility is in full operation, we can document problem areas in your electrical and mechanical equipment with infrared imaging equipment.
- Roofing inspection: Infrared testing of roofing systems can locate water damaged areas and identify emerging problems before they become costly. A quick, accurate and nondestructive thermographic inspection may also eliminate unnecessary roof replacement.
Within two business days of the inspection, we send you a report of our recommended corrective actions, including computer-enhanced photos of problem areas. We also meet with you to review and discuss our findings.
We use high pitch frequencies to check for pressure and vacuum leaks, electrical emissions, bearing failure, motor failure, underground leaks, steam traps and more.
Natural Catastrophe Analysis
- Windstorm (hurricanes/tornadoes): We analyze your facilities and their surroundings and help you prevent damage and develop pre-emergency plans. We can also collect secondary modifiers which are critical for RMS modeling and help you better understand your exposures.
- Earthquake: We can help you determine the potential impact of seismic events, improve emergency preparedness and develop a continuity plan.
- Flood: Using flood maps and zones identified by government agencies, we help identify facilities that may be prone to flooding, provide potential loss estimates and assist in the facilities planning to mitigate losses and continue operations.
- Other natural hazards: We can help you review other natural hazards like landslides, subsidence (sinkholes), unstable soils, freezing, arctic freezing, volcanism and excessive roof loads due to weather-related incidents.
Property Loss Investigations
We can help determine the root causes of a loss and assist you in creating a strategy to help prevent similar losses in the future.
We offer 24-hour loss prevention advice to minimize risks when fire protection or surveillance systems are taken out of service for maintenance, testing, replacement or any other reason.
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Drawings
We can create drawings of the construction and protection features of your facilities.
Recommendation Cost Benefit Analysis
We can help you estimate the loss and completion costs for each recommendation.
We can provide photos to document the condition referenced by each recommendation to help you evaluate potential solutions.
Business Impact Analysis
Our engineers can help identify critical equipment and processes in your facilities that may affect your ability to deliver products and services to the market. We can help develop business continuity plans for local sites or for your entire organization.
Commodity and Full Scale Fire Testing at UL
Through our relationship with UL, we can help you develop and execute plans for a full scale fire test to determine whether or not your existing fire protection is adequate. This testing has saved our customers millions of dollars and helped justify major capital improvement projects.
We include access to online documentation and related analytical reports through MyAnalysis with all of our services.
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.