Construction Risk Engineering Services
- Casualty Project consultations and assessments: Risk Engineering Consultants identify safety, health and general liability exposures, helping you avoid additional costs or project delays. We can assess general conditions or give you a customized, issue-specific assessment.
- Property Builders Risk Engineering Risk Surveys: Today’s construction risks are complex and every project is unique. Our experienced, professional risk engineers conduct detailed engineering surveys at project locations to identify potential areas of risk for property loss and business interruption. We help you identify and quantify risks and develop a sound risk management strategy to mitigate the exposures.
- SDI project and contractor consolations include Operational Review and Feedback, Best Practices & Knowledge Sharing, Subcontractor Prequalification, Quality Management, Benchmarking, and Project Site Reviews – We align our processes with yours; engage project teams on inherent, developing or potential project risks. We’re a “second set of eyes” where your management team needs them. We give clear written feedback to help you understand the strengths, risks and challenges we see.
- Web-based tools and training: We partner with Click Safety®, a leader in on-line safety training for the construction industry, to help you manage employee compliance training and development. Online delivery of OSHA 10- and 30-hour programs as well as hundreds of other topics.
- Employee development: With the help of ERI Safety Video, we offer fast delivery of safety instructional videos. Loans are free: simply contact your account coordinator to place your order.
- Safety compliance training: Our consultants work with our contractors to coordinate the proper training for your workforce or help you develop a training program. You’ll work together with your risk engineer to build a customized program that matches your company’s needs.
- Xposure Topics: Keep current on risk exposure topics, best practices and regulatory changes affecting your business and industry. Xposure Topics helps you learn mitigation techniques for even the most complex risks. Ask your account coordinator for more details.
- Driver and fleet safety programs: Our risk engineers can help you develop driver training and fleet safety programs and maintain DOT compliance.
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.