Mark is our UK product recall underwriting manager. He specializes primarily in providing product contamination underwriting solutions for food and beverage companies but is also involved in other areas of product recall insurance.
- Restaurant Contamination
- Product Contamination
- Product Recall Insurance
- Automotive Product Recall Insurance
- AmericasAnguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, México, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (US)
- Asia PacificAfghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, South, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Phillipines, Samoa, Samoa, American, Singapore, Solomon, Islands, Sri Lanka (ex Ceilan), Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam
- EMEAArmenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State (Holy See)
- UK & IrelandIreland, United Kingdom
Mark has been involved in the product recall and contamination market for more than seven years, both as a loss adjuster and insurance underwriter, specializing in food and drink, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries. He led the casualty division at McLarens Loss Adjusters, where he was responsible for adjusting several high-profile product recall losses for leading international insurers and reinsurers. In 2011, Mark joined AXA XL product recall underwriting team in London to lead the expansion of our product recall business.
Mark is responsible for other key global product recall underwriting locations and assists in the global expansion of our product recall business. He’s also the UK manager of Response AXA, our dedicated crisis management and risk engineering service.
Mark regularly speaks at events on product recall and product contamination and has written many articles on the subject. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with honors in psychology and zoology from Reading University and is an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.