Brian draws on his experience as a loss control engineer, claim manager, broker and underwriter when he serves each of his clients.
- Additional Risk Engineering Services
- Boiler and Machinery Risk Engineering Services
- Equipment Breakdown
- Loss Prevention Consulting
- Property Loss Prevention Surveys
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Construction and Design
- Food and Drink
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT and Telecom
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
- Real Estate
- AmericasCanada, United States
- EMEAAustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State (Holy See)
- UK & IrelandUnited Kingdom
Brian joined AXA XL as the leader of equipment breakdown insurance in 2011. Throughout his career, which began in 1985, he has developed underwriting rating plans, policy forms and endorsements, and underwriting and engineering guidelines for equipment breakdown coverage. Brian has held a number of key positions and takes a skilled approach to addressing exposures associated with perishable goods, heavy manufacturing, public entity, non-manufacturing, programs, chemical and power generation.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.