Risk consultants providing comprehensive risk management solutions based on an understanding of client business priorities and goals.Learn More
Our coverage includes standard to tailor-made products from domestic solutions to complex Global Programs, from Facilities to major Captive deals:
- General and Product Liability Insurance
- Product Recall and Product Tampering Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Environmental Insurance
- We allocate capacity in line with our industry specific appetite
- Lead or Follow policies on International Primary & Excess Programs
- Commercial clients – from middle market to top 100 companies – in mature and emerging markets around the world, offering distinct insurance solutions for traditional business models as well as new technologies and economies.
- Generally broad industry appetite excluding Large Pharma, Agro Chemicals and Renewable Energy products.
Benefits and Services
We aim to combine underwriting expertise with superior product offerings, unmatched flexibility and proactive client service such as:
- Exceptional Claims Service: If something goes wrong, our dedicated casualty claims professionals are ready to help. No matter where you work with us, you’ll experience the same uncompromisingly high level of local service thanks to their in-depth claims handling expertise for general and products liability claims.
- Global network and Captive capabilities: Wherever your business operates, we’re ready to help. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of global commercial insurance programs and 30+ years of network management experience. Through our owned offices and global network partners we can serve clients in over 200 countries and territories.
- Risk Engineering capabilities: Our clients can count on the knowledge and expertise of a dedicated Casualty Risk Engineering team to help identify and assess all kind of risks and to recommend practical, cost-effective measures for avoiding or reducing them. The team includes specialist engineers and scientists from a wide range of disciplines: industrial hygienists; chemists, biochemists, and pharmacologists; civil, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers; plus earth and environmental scientists.