Healthcare Liability Insurance
Risk consultants providing comprehensive risk management solutions based on an understanding of client business priorities and goals.Learn More
London Wholesale Healthcare provides claims made coverage for health care providers with strong risk management practices and the desire to retain a significant portion of their risk through large retentions, co-insurance, and/or captive reinsurance programs. Our goal is to provide support at times of ‘catastrophic’ loss, by structuring our insurance programmes to ensure sustainability and balance sheet protection.
Benefits and Services
- We strive to partner with clients for a long and sustainable duration.
- Creative program structure solutions.
- Access to best-in-class vendors for claims handling and loss control services.
- Manuscript wordings.
- Syndicated participation on a direct insurance or facultative reinsurance basis.
- Ability to cover worldwide operations.
- Expert risk consulting. Our clients can count on the knowledge and expertise of a dedicated Casualty Risk Consulting team to help identify and assess all kind of risks and to recommend practical, cost-effective measures for avoiding or reducing them. The team includes specialist engineers and scientists from a wide range of disciplines, including industrial hygienists, chemists, biochemists, and pharmacologists.
We offer coverage solutions for:
- Hospitals – appetite ranging from large metro academic centres to rural community hospitals.
- Senior care facilities – full spectrum of acuity considered, with a focus on larger operators prepared to invest in risk management and take significant retentions.
- Large physician groups – focus on physician groups aligned with hospital systems or those who can demonstrate sophisticated risk management.
- Miscellaneous healthcare – broad appetite for Allied Healthcare risks but with a focus on +$500m revenue companies.