ConSept - Management Liability Product
Risk consultants providing comprehensive risk management solutions based on an understanding of client business priorities and goals.Learn More
ConSept is a modular form, offering seven separate coverages, each with its own limit and extensions:
Directors and Officers Liability (D&O is mandatory)
- Defends and protects your company’s management from litigation and investigations.
Corporate Legal Liability
- Protects your company against claims and prosecutions for a wide range of wrongful acts.
- Protects your company, management and employees against claims and prosecutions for wrongful treatment of employees.
Pension Trustee Liability
- Protects trustees, administrators, sponsoring employers and corporate trustees of pension schemes and benefit plans. Also protects the scheme itself.
Crime Insurance Liability
- Protects company profits against acts of fraud from employees or unknown third parties.
- Protects the company against claims from data privacy and network breaches, including first party costs.
Kidnap & Ransom
- Pays the ransom and related expenses incurred in connection with kidnappings and extortions.
Other Coverage Features:
- Severability: conduct of one insured person cannot be imputed to another insured person and only knowledge of certain key individuals will be imputed to the company.
- Broad automatic cover for new subsidiaries and plans.
- Change in control: coverage applies until the expiration of the policy period, or cancellation of the policy for prior acts. Pre-agreed run-off available on terms to be agreed.
Benefits and Services
- Any One Claim cover for D&O, CLL, PTL, Crime and K&R
- Policy available to both public listed and privately held entities
- Separate limits per Module
Directors and Officers Liability / Corporate Legal Liability / Employment Practices Liability / Kidnap & Ransom
- All industry sectors will be considered, including both privately held and publicly traded companies.
- We have a broad industry appetite which includes Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality and Financial Institutions.