Captive Insurance Programs
We can issue limits of up to USD $750 million for Property and Energy and significant limits are available on all other lines.
- Multinational companies
- Large single-nationality companies
- Public companies
- Private companies
Benefits & Services
- We’re the perfect size. Large enough to handle programs for the biggest multinationals. Small enough to access key decision makers and move quickly.
- We don’t pool premium before we cede it to captives. That means money moves much faster. In days rather than weeks or months.
- Our global information management and claims systems allow clients to track their programs in real time, anywhere in the world.
- Our strength and capacity give us the flexibility to tailor cover to suit client needs. We’re not limited to traditional risks: we support captives in building innovative solutions for new and emerging risks, like non-damage business interruption.
Efficient Global Administration
We can issue policies in more than 210 territories and administer all of them consistently through our global network of AXA offices and partners. Our global information management system, Genius, gives clients a real time view of program status. Having one system means we don’t need to merge data from different systems or re-key information manually.
Our award-winning global claims system, AXA XL GlobalClaim, allows clients and brokers to track claims history online wherever they are in the world.
We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient service. We have experts in everything from tax, legal, credit and claims management. We also have a structured financial solutions team that can provide multi-line and multi-year reinsurance for captives.
We can tailor service level agreements to suit each client’s unique needs.
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.