Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Broad definition of insured, providing protection for the company, for individual directors, officers and employees.
- Third party liability cover offered as an optional extension.
Typically up to USD/EUR 25m
- Joint ventures: coverage based on the Insured’s percentage of interest in the relevant joint venture
- Non-profit outside directorship cover
- Emergency costs cover
- Waiver of the retention for natural persons in the event of financial impairment of the Insured company
- Sensitivity training – cover for outside cost of training which the company needs to undertake
- Pre-agreed panel counsel
- Broad definition of defence cost including costs in administrative and alternative dispute resolution
- Broad definition of employment practices wrongful act, including retaliation
- Broad definition of loss, including back pay, front pay, as well as punitive, exemplary and multiplied portion of any damage award
- Privately held and publicly traded companies
- From SME enterprises to multi-national corporations
- Not available for US domiciled policyholders
Typical Information Required
- Latest financials
- Employee numbers split by territory
- Details of HR policies and procedures
- Claims history
Benefits & Services
- Dedicated and experiences financial lines underwriters in all territories in which we operate.
- Our market-leading claims management team has unrivalled expertise and knowledge. Our award winning claim system, ‘AXA XL GlobalClaim’, enables us to manage claims efficiently and accurately, no matter where they occur in the world.
Information and Research
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.