Trade Credit Insurance
Risk consultants providing comprehensive risk management solutions based on an understanding of client business priorities and goals.Learn More
- License cancelation
- Import/export embargo
- Unfair/fair calling of advance payment/performance guarantees
- Policy wording tailored to specific transaction requirements
- U.S. insureds: policies written on an admitted or non-admitted basis
- Non-cancelable coverage
Benefits and Services
- Capability to issue policies from the U.S., UK, Singapore, Bermuda, Canada, Brazil and Australia, as well as Lloyd’s syndicate 2003, to accommodate licensing and geographical location requirements.
- Underwriting locations in New York, London, Paris, Madrid. Singapore, Hamilton, Toronto, Washington and Sydney provide local, same-time zone access to our global capabilities.
Large corporations, both public and private, involved in foreign direct investment, cross-border lending or international business, primarily in emerging markets across a variety of industries.
- Global and leading regional financial institutions
- Commodity traders
- Engineering/procurement/construction contractors