Typically up to USD/EUR 25m
- Excess cover for non-indemnified loss: if the underlying limits have been exhausted
- DIC cover for non-indemnified loss: if an underlying insurer is not liable to pay, refuses to pay, fails to pay, is insolvent , or rescinds the insurance
- Reverse DIC cover: the policy follows the terms and conditions of the underlying insurance if these are broader
- Primarily publicly traded companies
- From Middle Market enterprises to multinational corporations
- Not available for US domiciled policyholders
Typical Information Required
- Latest financials
- Claims history
Benefits & Services
- Dedicated and experiences financial lines underwriters in all territories in which we operate.
- Our market-leading claims management team has unrivalled expertise and knowledge. Our award winning claim system, ‘AXA XL GlobalClaim’, enables us to manage claims efficiently and accurately, no matter where they occur in the world.
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.