ConSept - Management Liability Product
Up to GBP15 million
ConSept is a modular form, offering 7 separate coverages, each with its own limit and extensions:
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Defends and protects your company’s management from litigation and investigations.
- Corporate Legal Liability
- Protects your company against claims and prosecutions for a wide range of wrongful acts.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Protects your company, management, and employees, against claims and prosecutions for wrongful treatment of employees.
- Pension Trustee Liability
- Protects trustees, administrators, sponsoring employers, and corporate trustees of pension schemes and benefit plans. Also protects the scheme itself.
- Crime Insurance Liability
- Protects company profits against acts of fraud from employees or unknown third parties.
- Cyber Liability
- Protects the company against claims from data privacy and network breaches; including first party costs.
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Pays the ransom and related expenses incurred in connection with kidnappings and extortions.
* D&O is mandatory
Other Coverage Features:
- Severability: conduct of one insured person cannot be imputed to another insured person and only knowledge of certain key individuals will be imputed to the company.
- Broad automatic cover for new subsidiaries and plans.
- Change in control: coverage applies until the expiration of the policy period, or cancellation of the policy for prior acts. Pre agreed run-off available on terms to be agreed.
- Directors and Officers Liability / Corporate Legal Liability / Employment Practices Liability / Kidnap & Ransom
- All industry sectors will be considered, including both privately held and publicly traded companies.
- Cyber Liability
- We have a broad industry appetite which includes Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality and Financial Institutions.
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.