Package/Business Owners Program (Delegated Authority) - North America
Property: $40 + million available for most programs.
Primary Casualty: $3 million is available for most programs.
Umbrella /Excess: Up to $5 to $10 million for most programs.
- Inland Marine
- Equipment Breakdown
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella /Excess
Ability to offer a differentiated product offering
- Program administrators with a special knowledge or unique distribution for various industry groups or business niches.
- Program emphasis is on guaranteed cost business.
Typical Information Required
- Executive Summary
- Market Focus
- Background and Experience
- Program Overview
- Product Offering
- Premium Projections
- Limits Requested
- Historical Premiums by Line by State (5 or more years)
- Currently Valued Losses by Line (5 or more years)
- Production Source
- Describe Underwriting Process and
- Relationship with Current Carrier
- Describe Management of the
- Underwriting Cycle
- Current Environment
- Describe Marketing Plan
- Value Proposition
- Position in the Industry
- Competitive Environment
- Include Key Competitors
- Include Position in Market
- Pricing Strategy
- Historical Rate Change
- Breakdown by Service
Benefits & Services
Dedicated program management team
Flexible & innovative program solutions
Streamlined policy administration system
Commitment to building and sustaining long-term partnerships
Limits On Product
- Property: $40 + million available for most programs
- Primary Casualty: $3 million is available for most programs.
- Umbrella /Excess: Up to $5 to $10 million for most programs
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.