- Any one event: up to GBP 25 million, costs inclusive
- Any one event: offshore sub-limit GBP 5 million, costs inclusive
- Any one event: terrorism sub-limit GBP 5 million, costs inclusive
We cover the legal liability of the insured to pay compensation and claimant’s costs and expenses in the event of bodily injury which includes death, illness and disease caused during the period of insurance to any employee and arising out of and in the course of his/her employment by the insured in the business.
This is a compulsory class of business in the UK, and AXA issues policies and certificates to meet legal requirements.
- Multinational and large national companies with risk management orientation
Typical Information Required
- Minimum five-year loss history (confirmed claims experience from holding insurer)
- List of all claims
- Summaries of claims outstanding exceeding GBP 25,000
- Details of any disease exposure
- Description of operations
- Estimated annual payroll plus at least five years’ actual figures, all split
between clerical and manual • Number of employees at three largest locations
- Information on action taken on risk management and health and safety of employees
- Additional requirements for offshore and accumulation risks
Benefits & Services
- Dedicated claims professionals with deep claims handling expertise for employers
- Flexibility with third-party claims adjusters
Limits On Product
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.