Practice policy limits up to $10M available
Select the amount of professional liability coverage that best meets your needs.
• Specific Project/Specific Client Excess available
• Contractor’s Pollution Legal Liability included
• Network Security Liability included
• Up to $30,000 per policy year for Crisis Management Expenses
• Up to $50,000 for Administrative and Regulatory Expenses
• Up to 75% deductible credit for settling claims using mediation or for incorporating certain risk management practices into your professional contracts
• Professional Liability coverage for drones and other UAVs—Wrongful Acts arising out of data collected or work product derived from the use of unmanned aerial systems and other vehicles
• Pro Bono Professional Services coverage
Circumstance reporting with free pre-claim assistance
We do not wait for a formal lawsuit to acknowledge a claim against your policy and act on your behalf. From the moment you report a problem you’ll receive expert claims services—in most cases at no charge to your deductible until a formal claim is made.
Additional Coverage Options for Qualifying Firms
Convenient affordable options for the other risks you face with dedicated limits separate from your professional liability limit.
Cyber Suite for Design Professionals - Additional coverage for privacy and network security liability and data breach risk
Employment Practices Liability for Design Professionals - Covers Typical Allegations such as Discrimination, Harassment, Wrongful Termination, Failure to Hire and Retaliation
The information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only. It’s is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Insurance coverage in any particular case will depend upon the type of policy in effect, the terms, conditions and exclusions in any such policy, and the facts of each unique situation. No representation is made that any specific insurance coverage would apply in the circumstances outlined herein. Please refer to the individual policy forms for specific coverage details. AXA XL is a division of AXA Group providing products and services through four business groups: AXA XL Insurance, AXA XL Reinsurance, AXA XL Art & Lifestyle and AXA XL Risk Consulting. In the US, the AXA XL insurance companies are: AXA Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company and T.H.E. Insurance Company. In Canada, coverages are underwritten by XL Specialty Insurance Company - Canadian Branch and AXA Insurance Company - Canadian branch. Coverages may also be underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003. Coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. Lloyd’s ratings are independent of AXA Group. Not all of the insurers do business in all jurisdictions nor is coverage available in all jurisdictions.