An invitation, by email, was sent to the designated DPRCG contacts for your firm. One attendee, as identified by your firm, will have the following expenses paid by DPRCG:
1. Convocation registration fee
2. Up to three nights' lodging, resort fee and tax at Hilton Austin
3. Airfare reimbursement not to exceed the posted zone fare
DPRCG's Directors strongly encourage each member firm to send two people to take advantage of all the sessions (it takes two to cover all the breakout topics). The second person attending from your firm will pay a registration fee of $800 USD (includes the program, receptions and meals), air fare and lodging. We are offering a special incentive to send more than two from your firm.
Emerging Leaders Conference Discount—a value of almost $550
We want our future leaders to be a part of DPRCG's Convocation. To encourage principals to invite their emerging leaders, DPRCG will underwrite part of the cost for those who have not previously attended the Convocation.
Here's how it works:
- The third person registers as "DPRCG Member – third attendee (discount)" and pays a $550 USD registration fee, airfare, and the first night’s lodging at Hilton Austin. DPRCG pays for the $250 USD discount and the second night's lodging.
- To add a fourth or fifth attendee, enter each individual's registration as "DPRCG Member – Wait List (discount)" and an email will be generated stating the registration is Pending. We anticipate that we have enough rooms for everyone, but space constraints will dictate whether Wait List registrants will ultimately be able to attend the conference.
Act Now: Space is limited so register early. We want to share this experience—learning and networking— with people that have not yet attended DPRCG's Convocation.
The Agent/Broker Attendee registration fee is $800 USD. Agents/Brokers are responsible for their own airfare and lodging expenses.
Convocation speakers receive complimentary registration, travel and lodging expenses.
Special Guests are invited by the Board of Directors to attend the Convocation. There is a Special Guest Attendee registration fee. Special Guests are responsible for their own airfare and lodging expenses.
The Spouse/Guest registration fee is $100 USD and includes the receptions – Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Name badges will be issued for paid registrations.
Dress is business casual for all Convocation meetings.