When you’ve worked in insurance for 19 years, it’s easy to think you’ve seen it all and know it all. But I take special pride in carefully listening to each of my clients so that I can understand not only their risks but their goals. What are they trying to achieve? What threatens to hold them back? And how can AXA XL help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT and Telecom
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- Professional Services
- EMEAAustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State (Holy See)
- UK & IrelandIreland, United Kingdom
I’m an Underwriting Manager on AXA international property insurance team in London. My coworkers and I serve clients in the UK, Africa and the Middle East. I’ve spent 15 of my 19 years in insurance specializing in global property risk, and I’ve held various senior underwriting roles at companies like RSA, Allianz and Sompo. This global experience helps me be flexible in tackling various unique risk profiles. I really enjoy working with clients to solve complex risks.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.