Pelayo Aranguren Gallego
Ever since I entered the insurance industry over 10 years ago, casualty has been my focus. Whether you’re a long-time client or a new connection, I want to understand your risks and help you come up with the best solutions.
Talk with me about these products we offer
- Casualty Programs for Multinational Companies
- Casualty for Life Sciences Companies - International
- Excess Liability
- Excess Umbrella for Construction Firms
- Primary Casualty for Construction Companies
- Pollution & Professional Liability for Construction Firms
- Pollution & Remediation Legal Liability (PARLL) (Environmental) – North America
- General Liability - International
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Construction and Design
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- IT and Telecom
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
My Geographic Focus
- AmericasAnguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, México, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (US)
- EMEAItaly, Portugal, Spain
Before joining AXA XL as a Senior Underwriter in the casualty sector, I worked with companies such as Aon Re Iberia, Aon Risk Solutions and Mapfre Re. I’ve been in the industry for more than 10 years and have experience underwriting in all of South America, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.