Financial lines are my specialty. As Senior Underwriter, International Financial Lines, I work side-by-side with my clients to understand their financial risks, which allows me to find the most appropriate solutions for their needs, no matter how complex.
Talk with me about these products we offer
- Commercial Crime and Fraud
- Financial Services
- Broad Form Side A D&O
- Directors and Officers
- E&O for Insurance Agents & Brokers
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Construction and Design
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT and Telecom
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
- Real Estate
My Geographic Focus
- AmericasAnguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, México, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (US)
- EMEAPortugal, Spain
I’ve been in the insurance industry for more than a decade with experience on both the broking and underwriting sides, including positions with Willis Group Europe, Liberty International Underwriters Spain and ACE Europe Iberia. Before joining the industry, I received a degree in Business Administration from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
I’m based in Madrid and speak English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Recent Activities and Publications
- Presentations – Most recently in February 2014 to clients and insurers in Madrid with law firm Belzuz Associados focusing on Management Liability insurance solutions and different legal requirements for Spain and Portugal.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.