Located in Singapore, I lead our Marine and Offshore Energy business in the Asia Pacific region, ensuring that our clients receive the best possible service as we help them achieve their individual goals.
Talk with me about these products we offer
- Builder’s Risk And Installation Coverage Solutions (BRICS)
- Marine Hull Insurance
- Marine Hull & War Insurance
- Marine Liability Insurance Coverage
- Marine Cargo Insurance and Freight Liability
- Goods transportation Insurance
- Marine Insurance – Ports and Terminals
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
My Geographic Focus
- Asia PacificAfghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, South, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Phillipines, Samoa, Samoa, American, Singapore, Solomon, Islands, Sri Lanka (ex Ceilan), Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam
- EMEAArmenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan
- UK & IrelandUnited Kingdom
I have nearly 35 years of experience in marine underwriting. For the majority of the last 18 years I’ve been based in Singapore and have held positions such as CEO and Principle Officer for another international insurance company. In addition to my current role at AXA XL, I’m also the Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee of the International Union of Marine Insurance.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.