Domestic and multinational companies, middle market companies and large corporations face a wide range of liability risks – from the more straightforward to the most complex. That's what makes my job leading AXA XL’s Casualty underwriting team for France a particularly challenging one. But the reward we as a team get from working with our brokers and clients – many of them major companies listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Paris – is immense.
From international programs to tailor-made captive solutions, I can help find the right solution to help your business move forward.
Talk with me about these products we offer
- General Product Liability Insurance - International
- Primary Casualty For Construction Companies
- Umbrella Insurance and Excess Liability For Construction Firms
- Casualty Programs - Delegated Authority - North America
- Commercial Excess Liability Insurance
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Construction and Design
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT and Telecom
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- Professional Services
My Geographic Focus
- EMEAAustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State (Holy See)
I have more than 25 years of experience in insurance and have helped companies from many different sectors. After starting my career at Generali Group, and Winterthur International, I have also served as Senior Underwriting Manager for France, Spain, Portugal and Belgium for AXA.
Contact me to find out what AXA can do for you.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.