As the COVID-19 a pandemic evolves, AXA XL is alert to the significant challenges facing our clients around the world.
We are committed to working with our clients and business partners to address any claims resulting from COVID-19, as well as managing renewals and service level with minimal disruption.
Claim notifications should be sent to us via normal channels, including through your broker or, alternatively, to one of the dedicated first notice of loss mailboxes here.
For other enquiries (i.e., not related to claims) regarding COVID-19, you can email this address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct to the appropriate person.
Please note, a number of AXA XL teams around the world are working from home. We are working hard to serve you but are dealing with an increase in enquiries so there may be a slight delay in responding.
We are also requesting that, where possible, we are sent correspondence digitally to avoid using the postal service.
We thank you for your understanding and support, and would like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients and business partners well at this challenging time.
- AXA XL’s operational resilience response to COVID-19, read here.
- AXA’s action plan to tackle the COVID-19 health, economic and social emergency
Here to Help
Thought leadership, research and hints and tips
- Guidance for restarting idled facilities impacted by pandemic
- COVID-19 and beyond: thinking about mental health
- Re-establishing the connections: challenges and possibilities as museums reopen
- Navigating through an era of uncertainty: A PARIMA Dynamic Huddle
- A look at Cybersecurity, post-pandemic
- COVID-19's impact on cyber security
- As economy prepares to reopen, commercial bonds can help
- Monitor, communicate, plan
- From one thing to another. Some risk and safety implications when repurposing operations to support COVID-19 relief
- Dr. Keck discusses the origins and implications of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Risk engineering through the COVID-19 pandemic
- AXA XL launches Remote Risk Dialogue, a virtual risk assessment
- Guidelines for staying healthy while working from home
- Virtual teams delivering real-world results
- Keep on moving; managing cargo risk during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Protecting the collection when the museum or gallery is shut down
- What’s ahead for the construction industry post-COVID-19?
- Contractual considerations during uncertain times
- AXA Investment Managers Website
- Work from Home Tips
- The Protection of Unoccupied Industrial Plants
- Cyber security in the time of coronavirus
- US Construction supply chain risks & effects in a disrupted marketplace
- Pandemic concerns and general best practice guidance