AXA XL is committed to providing opportunities for qualified businesses owned by people of diverse backgrounds to become trusted suppliers of goods and services to our company.
By doing business with diverse suppliers, AXA XL promotes the development of these enterprises and supports the growth of the communities in which it does business. For this reason, we aim to ensure that diverse suppliers participate in our bidding and procurement processes.
How to Qualify
Certified diverse suppliers are considered for participation in AXA XL's Supplier Diversity Program and will be required to submit a copy of a Qualifying Certification (defined below) when registering in our supplier database. Please note that registration in our supplier database is not a guarantee of business and contracts are not awarded based on diverse certification status.
Our Supplier Diversity Program accepts the following certifications (each a Qualifying Certification):
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Certification from federal, state and local government agencies
According to the NMSDC, a diverse business is defined as a U.S.-based, for-profit enterprise that is at least 51 percent owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are members of an ethnic minority group (e.g., African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Native American, etc.), LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender), women, veterans or those with disabilities. The business must provide proof of certification of its diverse status by a third-party certifying agency to participate in the program.
How to Register
Click here to be directed to instructions on how to register in AXA XL’s supplier database for diverse suppliers.
Goals of the AXA XL Supplier Diversity Program:
- Support the communities where AXA XL does business by using a diverse supplier base.
- Ensure fair and impartial consideration is given to each diverse supplier and the products/services it provides.
- Maintain a current directory of qualified diverse suppliers and use it as a resource for identifying potential participants in Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
Please contact us at XLCatlinSupplierDiversity@axaxl.com